header

header

Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello Everyone! 

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mummy's out there! 

My sister and i spoiled our mum, well she kinda spoiled herself (ha ha). She got spoiled because she got her present a bit early. She got the puppy i mentioned in my other post, Charlie.

Dressing for the occasion!

That was the big surprise because he was a little on the expensive side but he was well worth it!

My sister and i dressed Charlie up and gave mum a card that i downloaded from Pinterest (that's one great site!). I got the card I gave to my mum here and put some paper from an art book into the printer because that paper is thicker than normal paper and holds ink and isn't as flimsy. 
I also printed out some labels and stuck them on the inside of the card because it was a little blank and i got them here

Anyways, that's it from me

Thanks for reading

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment