header

header

Sunday 5 May 2013

OPI Nails!

Hello Everybody!

Today is going to be all about my recent purchase, although it was a little on the pricey side,  they were definitely worth it! I purchased these 4 polishes for $40 AU dollars and they were on sale, i got them cheaper as they are usually around $15 - $20. I brought them off of Oz Sale, a website that has good deals and sales in Australia for almost any product.


Yoga-ta Get This Blue!
Thanks a WindMillion
Lucky Lucky Lavender
Get a Date To-Knight

(Sorry if the camera quality is crappy, i took them on my iPhone because my camera is broken :( )

I've left the names of the colour under the picture so if anyone likes it, you can just search for it. 

The reason i was so excited to receive these was because I've never tried out OPI colours before, i felt like all of the colours i used are 'cheap' colours because of how everyone raves on about how good these ones are.

After i ripped open the parcel i went and painted my nails with the Green colour, ive had the colour on for a couple of days and so far so good if you ask me. 

This is straight after i cleaned up and let them dry (which didn't take long at all because i had this)

The colours are very pigmented and only need one to two layers of the colour on the nail which is good because other wise it just takes too long and is frustrating when i need them done quickly.

I also had a few trials with the polishes, especially the dark blue one, my mum put some on her nail without a base coat. She just put one coat and she said that it had good coverage, didn't chip or stain her nail which is always good to hear.

I'm glad a got a variety of colours not just the one or two, i'm so happy and thrilled with my choices!

Thanks for reading,

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment