header

header

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy 2014!

Hi Everyone!

2014 will be a better year for all of us (I hope).
I always have high hopes for the year ahead of us, I always want a better year than the last. Is that asking for too much? Starting off the new year with a bang can always be a little exciting if it's not expected. Fireworks, family and friends are the best part of celebrating.


I suck at New Year's Resolutions, always have and probably always will. There is one way to make sure that there is a constant reminder of my resolutions, to put them somewhere where they can never be taken away fully, the internet. 
So, here they are:

1. To continuously post on my blog all year long
2. Achieve good marks in my school work
3. Meet new people and have new adventures

There you go, my new years resolutions. I think that they are pretty reasonable and necessary for the new year. Being hopeful and willing this year is a definite must.

Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks for reading,

Sam xx


No comments:

Post a Comment