header

header

Monday 30 December 2013

Merry Christmas, Sorry It's Late

Hi Everyone!

Woah! I haven't made a post in almost 3 months! That's bad. I've been really busy finishing school for the year and just being 'normal' again. Christmas has whizzed by on all of us this year yet again. Is it just me or does the anticipation sometimes feel more exciting than the actual day of Christmas?

Christmas was great for my family anyways, we went to the beach because it's never, ever cold in Australia at Christmas time. Camping around this time of year seems to always be a tradition in our family, ever since I can remember we have gone away for the holidays and I've always enjoyed it. The only bad thing about going to the beach for the holidays is the sand in your bed and the awful sunburn, ouch! As I am writing this post, I am red roar and very sore from the unforgiving sun. 
Life's a beach!
So, what did I get for Christmas? Well this year I was particularly spoilt by my parents and of course by Santa Claus. The best thing I got was my camera (thank the lord I've finally got one). I'm not saying I'm a photographer or anything but taking photos has always been hobby of mine and I don't need to be a photographer just to have a nice camera. 
Camera: Canon EOS 1100D
Now for the smaller presents. These presents included, bird shaped  and four leafed clover silver earrings, Real Techniques core collection brushes, Australis make-up finishing spritz, Revlon mascara and eyeshadow, Charlee blue purse, Our Moment One Direction Fragrance, Models Prefer Eyeshadow palette, Midnight Memories Album by One Direction, a 2014 Kikki-k Diary, and lots of clothes. 
Some of my presents I received from my whole family
I have been one spoilt cookie this Christmas! Seeing the look on peoples faces when they open up there present from you is one of my many favourite parts of Christmas. Bring on 2014!

Merry Christmas everyone! x

Thanks for reading!
Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment