header

header

Saturday 5 October 2013

Mini Haul!

Hi Everyone!

Today, I went shopping and picked up a few things. Even though I originally planned to go Op-Shopping but some of the Thrift Shops were closed on a Saturday afternoon - what a bummer! So we went to a normal shopping centre instead. I looked around for a bit before deciding on anything to get but in the end like always I seem to get a few things.

So I purchased four things in total, some shorts, two pairs of shoes and a small bag. Three out of four things I got were mint coloured. Oops. I like mint way too much right now. If I could have everything mint I totally would. 

First I got a pair of mint coloured shorts that came with a creamy coloured belt. The shorts are a Herringbone style which I love the look of. I have chunky thighs and the shorts were mid thigh length and they weren't too short which is always a plus. They only cost $15 from Big W!

Second I spotted a cute pair of thongs with bows on the top of the straps. They are also mint coloured with mint trimming to keep the sole on the shoe. They were only $10 from Big W also.

The second pair of shoes I got are a casual slip on type, they kind of remind me of sailor shoes. These ones are not mint (oh my god!) they are pink and grey with a single shoelace on the top for decoration. These ones were $15 from Big W.

The final one and definitely my favourite purchase was a small bag that I fell in love with as soon as I laid my eyes on it. This one is a mint colour and is exactly what I was looking for (which I love when these things happen). It has a large strap that can be worn hanging on a shoulder. I love this style of bag the most because they are the easiest to carry around and they aren't too big. I got this one from Cosmetics Plus for $10.

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment