header

header

Sunday 18 August 2013

Online Shopping

Hi Everyone!

I got a parcel in the mail a while ago (I got so excited it wasn't even funny) and when I opened it, I saw some recent purchases off of an online shopping site, Brands Exclusive. I love this website because they sell almost every thing and it's always on sale so I went online and I saw that the website was selling Revlon products  they were cheaper than they are in the shops. 

(Again, sorry the photos are still pretty crappy, I still don't have the best camera in the world)

I purchased a few products. I got a Brow Enhancer Pen it's a two in one tinted wax and highlighter for blonde/golden eyebrows because although I have brown hair my eyebrows are very fair so basically the lighter the better for me. The wax for on the actual eyebrows to give them some shape and some beauty also the highlighter is a golden shimmery colour that is supposed to sit just below the eyebrow on the brow bone, personally, I don't particularly like this look so I think I'll just stick with the tinted wax for the time being. 

The colour is in number 183 Lilac Pastelle
I got a nail polish (oh, how unlike me) and I've kept my eye on these kind of colours for a while now and I'm glad I got it, the colour is quite translucent and it needs a couple of coats to be a solid colour on your nails but when it's on it looks pretty an I think that it would look great on lots of skin tones. It's a very nice pastel purple with some pinkish undertones. 

The colour is in 006 Pink Sugar
And finally, the very first lipstick that I've brought for myself (how exciting). I originally wanted something nude but I with held as I couldn't really find anything that grabbed my attention. So I instead stuck to the extremely original version, pink lips. I like this so much when I saw it, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened this up and swatched it on my hand, I thought that it would be more of a pigmented colour but it has more of a lip gloss look but when it's on it does feel like a lipstick. There is a subtle golden shimmer in the colour, I didn't notice the shimmer on the lipstick but I like it a lot even though it was unexpected.

Well, that's it. I feel like I've rambled on a bit today but oh well. I haven't posted in a while, I'm sorry about that. I've had completely no motivation to do anything lately and the creative juices haven't exactly been flowing. So, therefore there has been no blog post. 

Thanks for reading,

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment