header

header

Saturday 29 June 2013

3 Days, 3 Hairstyles

Hi everyone!

Last weekend when we were away (post here) I kinda chucked my hair up and well, to be honest, I really quite liked it and I thought that I may sorta explain how I put it together and put some pictures on how it looked (don't mind the yet again crap-ola iPhone shots).

So it just happened that the style I did for myself was on three day old washed hair.

1. As I only have wavy natural hair and not curly natural hair, I got my sister to braid it before we went anywhere. I left it in for the rest of the day and slept on it that night.


Back view, a good braid in tacked from my sister (thanks sis!)



Top view, a few fly aways but I'm used to it because my hair is layered.


2. On the second day I took my hair out in the morning and left it out for the day and if it got in the way I put it up in a loose pony tail so it didn't crease the curls too much.



This is how curly my hair gets after it been braided and slept on over night.


Front view, sometimes I think that my fringe looks a little bit odd at the front so I just use a head band to keep it our of my face.

3. The final day I decided to go for something different for a change and plaited the bottom half of my hair that sits at the nape of the neck. Then i twirled the plait into a bun and pinned it in place with bobby pins to hold it together and then pulled out little side bits to frame my face a bit more.

This was the final look of the night, it didn't fall out and looked great.

Clothes: K-Mart Floral T-Shirt (pure class, i know), Jay Jays Striped Jumper (1-2 Years old), Jeans West Skinny Jeans, Studded Black Flats from Spend-Less-Shoes


Left side view, I twisted and pinned my fringe out of my face


Right Side view


Back view, It's kind of a fuzzy picture because there was bad lighting and iPhone Camera (not a good combo, sorry) but that's what it looks like.

I think that this style is very versatile for day and night wear and can definitely be pulled off at any hour. It's a messy look with a bit of sophistication.

Thanks for reading!

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment