header

header

Saturday 13 July 2013

Instagram Prints

Hi Everyone!

A while ago I was putting some photos up on my wall. I was thinking about some of my Instagram photos and how I'd like some of them to be on my wall as well as the ones that are already there. So it was then that I decided to research some where that prints out your own Instagram photos. 


So I did, and with my research I found luck! I ended up coming across an Australian company called Origrami that prints 36 of your photos choice into Polaroid style printed on satin paper for about $20. Which i thought was a bargain as they are double sided photo prints, one side has the photo and the other side has a location map (if you have it enabled on your Instagram account), date taken and how many likes I've received for that particular image.


Front of the packaging

Back of the packaging


I was delighted when I opened the box as I found a little thank you note on the inside from the people who make it. Small things like these please me so much! Small things do in fact amuse small minds.


These are some of the Instagram photos, I think they look pretty darn good.

This is what the plain backed ones look like, fun colours and different images of vintage cameras and old styles cameras.

As you can see on the back of the photo there is your user name, photo, the date and how many likes you received.

And this is the location mapped ones or the geotagged ones, what ever you want to call them. (This one was an accident as I didn't think that the location was avaliable, oops!)

Origrami ships free worldwide which is great and convenient for everyone, all over the world. The company is Sydney based, owned and run by a married couple, they came up the the name of the company as they share a love for craft and Instagram so, Origami + Instagram = Origrami!

A couple of days ago, my photos came and I was delighted at the outcome, it was great! I'm so pleased with them all! Hopefully they will be up on my wall soon. In the mean time, if you'd like to swing by and follow my Instagram that would be a delight.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while (sorry!) I'll try to blog more in the future,

Thanks for reading,

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment