header

header

Monday 29 July 2013

Books I've Been Loving

Hi everyone!

Lately I've been into reading books on my iPad, which i have to admit is a bit strange for me as I've never been much of a reader but now i am. i read my books on iBooks as its easy to use and easy to put books onto your device. I get my books from the iBooks store and they have a rather large section and seem to cater for many people, there is also an option to looks at top authors or up and coming authors and this in my opinion is the best way to discover new authors. The books I'm going to write about are in no particular order because I love them all so much.


1. Just a Little Series by Tracie Puckett (7 Books released so far)
I've read all 7 books that have been published. The books constantly keep you on the edge of your seat and always wanting to read more. Just a Little Series is about a seventeen year old girl named Julie, her ups and downs she experiences in her relationships with the other characters in her time finishing high school. She has an unusual and quite shocking back story at first but it helps understand Julie a lot. She has an even more unexpected and unusual crush.
Amazon | iBooks


2. Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
I'm over half way through this book. The reason I came across this book is because I found a lot of people on YouTube and on others Blogs talking about how great this book is, so I purchased the book online and when it came I started reading it. It's a great book so far, It's about a girl named Sophie May who lives in a small town near London, she works in a small local tea shop where it just happens that one day her world changes when she heard that there was a movie being filmed in her village. 

Amazon | iBooks


3. Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood
I've read the first couple of chapters of this book and I loved it. It's about a teenager who lives with his mum and who has six impossible things that he wants to do, he classifies them as 'impossible' as he sees them never happening but i think that there will be something along the way to change his mind about how he feels.

Amazon | iBooks


4. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
I love this book and the recently made TV series. This is life before the Carrie Bradshaw, the author who lives in the city with her four best friends. This is all about teenage Carrie and the battles she goes through to get to where she is in the future. This is all of Carries firsts, her first kiss, her first boyfriend and all the other great firsts that come along with them.
Amazon | iBooks



5. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
This wonderful and heart breaking story is narrated by a sixteen year old cancer patient, Hazel Grace. She is forced to attend a support group by her parents, it is here that she meets and falls in love with seventeen year old Augustus Waters, and ex-basketball player and an amputee. This story is guaranteed to touch your heart strings.
Amazon | iBooks



These books are absolutely wonderful, I love every single one of them and I hope you do too if you ever come across them yourself.


Thanks for reading,


Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment